Home healthcare can be a comforting and cost-effective option to a lengthy stay in a care facility. Mahaska Health Partnership Home Health and Hospice Services work together to provide the residents of Oskaloosa, Mahaska County, Keokuk County, and surrounding areas with professional care and compassion within their own homes.
Skilled Nursing Home Health Services Provided by Registered Nurses include:
- Assessments and blood draws
- Wound and Ostomy care by a State Certified WOC Nurse
- IV therapy
- Medication administration/setup/instruction
- Vital Signs
- Health educators in nutritional guidance, home safety and health promotions
- Pain management
Daily Living Services provided by Certified Nursing Assistants include:
- Bathing, shampooing hair, toileting and dressing
- Meal preparation
- Grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping
- Other personal cares specific to meet your needs
- Home Tele-monitoring– A patient-centered system that reminds you to check your vital signs daily. Your data will be sent electronically to our office for review by a Registered Nurse. If the data is outside your normal range, your physician will be contacted for further instruction. The goal of the program is to catch possible issues early before they result in a trip to Emergency Services.
- Med-Alert System– Around the clock assistance, in any emergency, with the push of a button. Once activated, a call for help is sent to a dispatcher who then notifies your chosen contacts and emergency personnel.