Vaccinations Available at Mahaska Health Partnership
Flu vaccines prevent many flu-related doctor’s visits and illnesses every year. In fact, according to the CDC, flu vaccinations prevented an estimated 5.3 million influenza illnesses, 2.6 million flu-related medical visits, and 85,000 flu-related hospitalizations during the 2016-2017 flu season.
Stop by to get your flu vaccine at Mahaska Health Partnership!
$40 for adult and pediatric: Cash is accepted or insurance can be billed
$70 for high-dose vaccine (65 and older): Cash is accepted or insurance can be billed
Without An Appointment
Starting October 1, 2018 patients have the opportunity to walk in to the Mahaska Health Partnership flu clinics any day of the week and receive a flu shot administered by a trusted provider. No appointments necessary! Just check in at Mahaska Health Partnership during flu clinic hours.
Monday – Friday 7 AM – 7:45 PM
Saturday 7 AM – 4:45 PM
Sunday 11 AM – 4:45 PM
Mahaska Health Partnership
With An Appointment
Prefer to get your vaccine at a reserved time designated just for you? We have a couple options for you!
• To reserve a specific appointment time with a nurse, call 641.672.3360
• If you have an upcoming appointment scheduled with your primary care provider, ask him or her about getting a flu shot at that time
Why Get a Flu Vaccination?
Getting a flu shot not only protects you from infection, but also protects those you interact with on a daily basis. Here are some top reasons to get your flu vaccine this year:
• By getting vaccinated yourself, you are also protecting the people around you who may be more vulnerable to serious influenza illnesses. This includes babies, young children, elderly people, and people with certain chronic health conditions
• The flu can sometimes be life-threatening and is worth taking the extra step to prevent. According to the CDC, influenza causes about 36,000 deaths every year
• Because flu viruses change every year, it is important to get a flu shot, even if you got one a year or two ago
Published Oct 2, 2018