Mahaska Health Partnership understands the value of healing massage for both mind and body, which is why we employ talented massage therapists for 30-minute, 60-minute, and 90-minute sessions. Mahaska Health Partnership was named the "Best Spa Service for Massage" in 2016 and 2017 by the Oskaloosa Area Chamber and Development Group. You don’t have to be a patient to enjoy this wonderfully relaxing experience – our massage therapists travel off-site for parties and offices, and our massage facilities are open to all. Why not pair a massage with your next appointment? We offer:
30 minutes for $35
60 minutes for $55
90 minutes for $75
Types of Massage:
- Relaxation and deep tissue massage - Prolonged, deep pressure is applied to help reduce chronic muscle tension and pain, improve joint circulation and flexibility.
- Reflexology - Based on the idea that certain areas of the ears, hands and feet are connected by nerves to other parts of the body, reflexology involves applying pressure to these areas to remedy problems found in other parts of the body.
- Prenatal massage - The perfect gift for any expectant mother, our specially-designed prenatal massage pillow features a cutout for your baby bump to rest so you can finally have some tummy time of your own! And, if you’ve just given birth in our Birthing Center, we gift you a free 30-minute massage during your stay or after you go home (you’ve earned it!).
- Himalayan salt stone massage - Looking for a great way to relax while also balancing your central nervous system? Try a hot stone massage to soothe your body and give your immune system a boost at the same time.
- Headache relief massage - For those who suffer from headaches, massage techniques can be used to decrease their frequency, intensity and duration.
- Chair massage - Offered to off-site entities who wish to have a party for a small group or pamper their employees.